Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jerusalem Falls - Limited Preview

As I prepare to publish my second novel, Jerusalem Falls, I'd like to offer a handful of serious readers a limited advance preview of the book in exchange for honest criticism and a short review that I could include in the initial marketing push.

In exchange for your time and your honest and meaningful feedback, I'll send you a free Kindle copy of the final release of Jerusalem Falls, and a signed hard cover edition.

If you're interested in participating, please contact me through my website. I'll send a limited number of respondents Part I of Jerusalem Falls for the Kindle. I only ask that you commit to providing me with honest, meaningful feedback in a timely manner so that I can publish Jerusalem Falls without much further delay.

Thanks in advance!

No comments: