Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Kindle Version of The Pict

I've re-published The Pict for Kindle, but it'll take a couple of days while Amazon processes the new version. I fixed the formatting errors in the original version, so it should be easier to read on the Kindle.

If you don't have a Kindle, I strongly recommend it. I think e-readers are the future of book reading. The e-ink technology makes reading from the device easy on the eyes, the books are cheaper and easier to get, and they save trees. It's a lot easier (and cheaper) for authors to publish, so books can be priced much lower. The Kindle will pay for itself as you pay less for your books and download them instantaneously via Amazon's 3G Whispernet connection. There's no charge or subscription for the Whispernet connection; it's part of the Kindle.

I'm not getting a Kindle commission from Amazon. I just love my Kindle. :)

No comments: