Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy Saint Patty's Day to all! Spring's coming, and words are flowing, and the Harley's calling me to blow out the cobwebs and get some miles on its bones. I hope all is well with everyone, and that all my fellow writers are feeling inspired and productive.
I set up my publishers' account with Lightning Source, so I've officially become a "publisher." I can really claim the title when I re-release The Pict under my own banner, Ridley Park Books, later this year. I'll also publish Novel Number Two later this year, and the expanded version of The Pict in early 2010.
I'll get more into the mechanics of that process soon, in case anyone's thinking of going truly independent to publish their work.
Jack
(website newly refurbished)

No comments: